How to screenshot in windows xp? First, in the upper right side of the keyboard has a key Print Screen (Print Screen), you can use it to grab off the display shows the screen, copied to the “clipboard ” and then paste it into the picture then “Paint”,” Photoshop ” s Class of image processing software, for editing after saving a picture file, or paste it into “Word”, “Powerpoint”, “Wps” and other support in the graphics editing software directly.
1. Intercept a screen image in Win XP
The screen window to be intercepted at the front windows of the window (the current editor window);
- Press the keyboard “Print Screen” key, the system will intercept all the screen and save to the “clipboard”in;
- Open the image processing software (such as “Paint”), click on the toolbar of the software “Paste” button or Edit menu “Paste”command, the picture is pasted into the software editor window (canvas), edit images, Save the file.
Or open (switch to) graphic editing software (such as “Word”, “Powerpoint”, etc.), click on the toolbar of the software “Paste” button or Edit menu “Paste”command, the picture is pasted into the edit window You can also use such software tools for editing images.
Note that when pasted into the “Paint”in the may pop up a “clipboard bitmap image than the large, whether to expand the bitmap?”dialog box, then click “Yes”button.
2. Capture the current active window
We often do not need the whole screen, but as long as a window screen, such as we have to “Word” window pictures. Press the Alt key and press the Print Screen can be. The window to be intercepted at the front of the windows of the window (ie, the current editor window);
- Press the Alt key and “Print Screen” key, the system will intercept the current window screen and save to the “clipboard”in;
- Paste the image in processing software or image editing software.
Second, just click Ctrl + Alt + A keys, and then see the mouse arrow to a color, hold down the left mouse button move the mouse to select the capture range, and then in the screenshot to the right mouse save as may be convenient.